Book now pay later with a deposit

JENZA Paper Tear

Jenza Returner Canada

Second working holiday visas for Canada

Aussie or New Zealand passport holder and already used your IEC Canada working holiday visa? Go again with our Recognised Organisation (RO) letter.

All our 2023 RO visas have now gone. Get in touch or check back soon for our 2024 allocation.

JENZA Paper Tear

Take me back


What’s the RO letter and how do I get one?

The best thing to come out of our Canada manifest circle since Ryan Gosling’s cheekbones, JENZA is given an annual allocation of Recognised Organisation (RO) letters for Aussie and Kiwi passport holders. If you’ve already used your first Canada working holiday visa (IEC visa), the RO is a second chance to live and work in Canada for another two years while you’re still 18-35. Applications for RO letters are usually released in Dec/Jan each year, are on a first come first served basis, and will shift quicker than a hungry bear in salmon season.


the jenza difference

Illustrated black footprints

Roadtested experiences

Hear from travellers who’ve been there and worn the ‘I heart Ryan Reynolds’ tee. Our roadtesters trial every JENZA experience to ensure it serves our travel community first.

Black suitcase graphic

Pre-arranged jobs

Our Dream Jobs team (genuine job title) source and vet hundreds of Canada jobs. Interview before you go, when you land and for the whole of your visa.

ThumbsUp Illustration

Yes to no stress

From guiding you through the working holiday visa process to bed nights, job workshops and bank account support when you land – we help work out all the details.

Two girls hugging with caps on in front of a green woodland

Icon awesome-birthday-cake.svg

18-35 years

Icon awesome-thumbs-up.svg

Already used an IEC visa

Icon awesome-passport.svg

Aussie and Kiwis only

Icon ionic-ios-time.svg

23-month visa for Kiwis

Icon awesome-calendar-alt.svg

Visa applications open Dec/Jan

NZD $2,249

Work Canada Returner | NZD $2,249

You must be:

  • 18-35 (inclusive), meaning you must receive your Invitation to Apply (ITA) before your 36th birthday.
  • Australian or New Zealand passport holder.
  • Have not had an RO letter before.
  • No criminal convictions in the last five years.
  • Be able to show support funds of CAD $2,500.
  • Australian passport holders will be issued with a 24-month visa, and New Zealand passport holders with a 23-month visa.
  • You must enter Canada within 12 months of receiving your ‘Port of Entry’ letter.
  • Since COVID-19, you have been permitted to apply for your RO while in Canada on your first visa. However, this rule could revert back at any time.
  • Once you’ve booked on, we’ll send you your first set of instructions on how to enter the visa pool. You must do this straightaway.
  • You’ll then need to send us proof that you have entered the pool along with a copy of your passport.
  • Your RO letter will then be pulled out of the pool and sent to us by SWAP – our Canada partners.
  • You will then receive your ‘Invitation to Apply’ (ITA) with guidance on how to apply for your visa.
  • Like your first visa, you’ll need to attend a biometrics appointment before receiving your ‘Port of Entry’ letter.

Our Canada partners, SWAP, are a Recognised Organisation (RO) of International Experience Canada (IEC), the government program that facilitates Canada’s youth mobility agreements. Because they’re awesome humans, they send RO letters our way - exclusively for JENZA travellers.

Visa update Our 2023 RO letters have all been taken for this year. Check back soon for our 2024 allocation - usually announced and released in Dec '23 or Jan '24.

The RO is basically a golden ticket to work for another two years in Canada, and unfortunately, that golden ticket comes with a price tag. The administrative costs and fees for JENZA and SWAP to facilitate the RO letter is unfortunately much higher than the first-time Work Canada experience.

What's included

Everything you need to return to Canada for another two years – with one-on-one support from the JENZA Support Squad.
  • RO letter to work in Canada for 23 or 24 months (depending on your nationality)
  • Guidance on filling out your application
  • Support from the SWAP offices in Vancouver and Toronto

To secure your spot on the program you'll need to pay the full balance at the time of booking.

About our pricing

Our mission is to make working abroad more accessible. Meaning we do everything we can to pay our team, support our partners and make a profit – without screwing over the people who matter. Find out how our pricing works and the people involved in making your JENZA happen.

We also walk the walk, donating 5% of profits to our overseas scholarship fund.

What’s not included


We don’t recommend booking flights until your visa is approved.

Support funds (CAD $)

You are required to show proof that you can access CAD $2,500.

Travel insurance for Canada

You may be asked for your policy documents at immigration, so you must take out comprehensive travel insurance to cover you for your whole stay. For example, if you book a six-month policy to save money, you run the risk of your visa being stamped for that duration – not the full duration of your visa.

Visa fee Canada

This is paid directly to the Canada Embassy and currently costs CAD $261.

In-person biometrics appointment

This is a condition of your visa and currently costs CAD $85.

Canada police background check

You need to provide a police check for every country you have continuously lived in for 6+ months since the age of 18. The process and cost varies per country.

A young man does a handstand in the road with the Canadian Rockies in the background - from Thomas Griesbeck via Unsplash

You shaped travel

What our Canada roadtesters had to say

Before you’re even let loose on one of our JENZA experiences, it’s trialled by either a JENZA roadtester or member of our Youth Advisory Panel. Because if it didn’t fly with them, it’s sure as heck not going to fly with you. Meet Mia and Laura, and their 2-4-1 advice on moving from Oz to Canada. It will give you chills.

The JENZA blog


All the intel on Canada


Fun Stuff / Canada

Foods you need to try on your Canada working holiday

Hannah Jeffery

And why it’s okay to eat beaver’s tails without being branded a psycho.

Who you gonna call?

Let's talk Canada

Get some facetime with our amazing JENZA Support Squad. When they’re not posing for pool pics, they’re making your work aboard adventures happen with their endless enthusiasm and mad traveller skills. These include: parent whispering, visa geekery and the ability to pack a backpack in 30 seconds flat.


More ways to work the world


Did someone say ‘gap decade?’

JENZA Paper Tear
YouTubeIcon_White.svgTikTokIcon_White.svgInstagramIcon_White .svg

Privacy Policy

JENZA Travel (NZ) Ltd trading as “JENZA” and “BUNAC” in Australia and New Zealand is a company registered in New Zealand with company number 8177942 and registered address at 336 Broadway Avenue, Palmerston North, 4414, New Zealand.